This one-day programme is delivered on site has been designed to support all management leaders within the hotel and guesthouse sector. Limited to 14 particpants.
Who should attend?
Heads of Department and supervisory staff and anyone who needs to become an effective trainer.
- Understanding Learning and Development in the Hotel industry and the future proofing of our practice
- Learning delivery methodologies and the tools to create an effective learning environment within industry
- Creating impactful presentations and instructional sessions
- Providing feedback in learning and feed forward for future development of skills
- Understanding challenging situations and creating mechanisms to deal with these
- Embedding organisational practice and the role of Standard Operating Procedures in Training
- Effective evaluation for further development and organisational needs
- Provide leaders with core understanding of the development of L&D in the Hotel Sector.
- Identify the characteristics of an effective trainer and use these creating an effective classroom or virtual training environment
- Identify solutions to key challenges when delivering a classroom training session using instruction and facilitation
- Explain principles of group dynamics in a learning environment
- Discuss a range of issues concerned with equality, diversity, and disability, relating to access to and delivery of training and the role of the trainer in dealing with difficulty situations
- Determine the need for clear understanding of organisational Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and the training supports required to implement
- Discuss reasons for evaluating L&D in organisations
- Identify, explain, and assess a range of learning evaluation models, techniques, and approaches
Evolut provide training for a wide range of industry sectors with a particularly strong emphasis in the Hotel and Hospitality sector. Training programmes are innovative and are delivered by a team of highly qualified professionals with years of industry experience.
€810 for delivery onsite in your premises (max 14 staff)
€90 pp if an open programme (sharing with another hotel – min. 9 participants)
For more information or to book, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org