Starting Tuesday 13th September 1pm – 4pm (In person in Portobello Institute) Limited to 15 pax
Hybrid Training Programme with 11 half days – 2 in-person in Portobello Institute and 9 x half days online
Who should Attend
If you are currently working in a Facilities Management (FM) role in a Hotel or if your role is evolving into FM and you need more formal training and support, this course will give you the skills, confidence and insights on the latest thinking in FM with best practice from within and outside the hotel sector.
Course outline (key topics):
- Overview of Facilities Management
- Understanding Property Fabric and Building Maintenance in Facilities Management
- Managing Health and Safety in Own Area of Facilities Management
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strategic Planning and Management in Facilities Management
- Field trip is also included
The programme was designed by the Portobello Institute and is delivered by a team of Facilities Management experts including Gerry Kelly and Henry Sheahan
Price €595 pp – for Members
Price €700 pp – for non-Members
This course is limited to 15 people.
Click here to download the brochure.
For more information, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org