Improvers English for Hotels (Level 2)
What previous participants think?
“I am really enjoying my English classes. Steve Paget is a very good teacher who explains sentences and words very well. I am much more confident now and will recommend this course to everyone!” Aneta Smigielska, Arthaus House, Dublin
“I feel more confident in conversations with my team and our customers now.” Piyawun O’Leary, Dooleys Hotel
What did a GM think?
“ Ausra our Accommodation Supervisor has grown in confidence when expressing herself and noticeably improved her vocabulary since participating in the IHF Skillnet English Language Beginners Course” John Beattie, GM, Eyre Square Hotel
Starting Thursday 9 February 2023 – 10am to noon, for 12 weeks.
– All Online
For those who can talk about things they do often – like work, hobbies, etc. Talk about the past, present and future, read and write simple sentences and express opinion clearly.
What you will learn?
· Improve the trainee’s ability to describe situations and objects in detail
· Introduce the trainee to ‘polite language’ and its importance in Irish culture and for interacting with colleagues and hotel guests
· Provide the trainees with the tools and language to make polite requests
· Develop the trainees’ abilities to give and receive instructions effectively
· Help trainees to understand feedback more clearly (which can be impacted by cultural differences)
· Introduce trainees to polite and professional email correspondence
· Introduce trainees to professional telephone English
· Further develop the trainees’ knowledge of Hiberno-English expressions that they are likely to come across in their workplace
All talk Training are specialists in English training focused on hotel terminology and language.
Price €280 pp – for Members
Price €325 pp – for non-Members
This course is limited to 8 people.
To book online – NOTE: all participants must take a quick oral test before level is confirmed.
For more information, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: email@example.com