16th February – 11th May 2022
Download Programme Outline here.
About The Programme:
- 9 key management modules delivered by leading industry experts
- Hybrid delivery with start day and concluding days in person (safe distancing) and remainder remotely
- Mixture of 6 full days and 4 half days – every Thursday throughout the course
- Short assessments will follow each module to address current challenges in your property
- Participants who successfully complete all assignments will be presented with IHF Skillnet Certificate of Achievement
“Training on an industry specific Leadership & Management Development Programme has been proven to be a key motivator of staff and will increase the confidence of managers to deal with the challenges of today”
Course Leader Marc Thornton, DTA Marketing
What did the class of 2021 think?
“I found the course to be hugely beneficial and completely relevant to hotel HR. One of my main concerns was the time and how much
commitment was involved but it blended very well and three hours a week was perfect.”
– Grainne Maunsell, HR Manager, Ballygarry House
“If it was allowed I would nearly sign up again! HR sometimes can be quite isolating but we met a lovely group of HR people and can share stories and ask questions in confidence. Anyone would be lucky to get on this course and learn from the best.”
– Caroline Doherty, HR Manager, Dromhall and Randles Hotel
“The course enabled me to identify the gaps I had in my organisation and then gave me the tools to help me to set up the policies and procedures I was missing.”
– Siobhan Howley, HR Director, Callanan Hotels
Members €495.00 pp
Non Members €595.00 pp
Places are limited to 20 people.
Apply now by emailing Dervla O’Neill at email@example.com or call 086 083 6626 for more information