- Wednesday 24th January 2024
- 10.00am to 11.30am – 90 minutes online
The session is intended to give Hotels a pragmatic and accessible overview of this very hot topic. It will equip attendees with a practical guide to the latest AI technologies, the pros and cons, as well as cut through the hype to what matters. Perhaps most importantly, it offers a chance to ask the burning questions!
- An introduction to AI basics, with a non-technical explanation
- Generative AI overview – what Generative AI is and isn’t good at
- How AI is being deployed in day to day productivity
- AI in hospitality use cases
- A blueprint for how you can get started with AI today
- Brief mention of other disruptive tech on the horizon for hotels
- Open Q&A
David is an author and speaker, specialising in the impacts of new technologies on society. He has written 6 books and lectures regularly at Stanford Continuing Studies, The Irish Management Institute and Technological University of Dublin on topics including Artificial Intelligence, Innovation and Cognitive Psychology.
Members: €65 pp
Non-Members: €95 pp
This course is limited to 20 people. Book your place below.
For more information, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: email@example.com