This is a one-day course delivered onsite (it requires function room hotel bar)
Who should attend
Part-time and full-time staff who are new to bar and food service
This 1-day Food & Beverage course is designed to prepare young staff to work within the Hospitality Industry with essential knowledge and practical skills required in respect of the day to day Food & Beverage operations. This course is a practical training course and is held in a real restaurant / bar setting.
• How to carry and clear plates
• take orders and meet and greet customers
• All crockery, cutlery, napkins, docket books are provided on training day
• All staff learn the basic skills – How to carry and clear 3 plates How to take an order using basic terminology
• Learn and have fun in serving each other
• Skills taught by doing and verified by trainer
• Staff will gain practical on the job skills to fulfil basic food and bar service
• Staff will have renewed confidence to meet and greet, take orders, set a table correctly
• Enhanced customer service
• Accredited Course by CPD
Expert craft trainer panel managed by Training Partner TrainedIn.
€790 for delivery onsite in your premises (max 25 staff)
€65 pp if an open programme (sharing with another hotel – min. 12 participants)
What did recent hotels say?
“Super training organised by Dervla and her team. We’ve seen the benefit straight away in our team- the training was in depth and covered all of the basics and our teams confidence has hugely improved” Bethany Potter, HR Manager, Maldron Hotel, Oranmore, Galway.
For more information or to book, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org