Did you know – 82 percent of Fortune 100 companies use Lean Six Sigma to help improve their business processes
Monday 15th and Tues 16th April 2024 (2 days online)
9.30am to 4.30pm (Online)
Who should attend:
- General Managers
- Senior Hotel Leadership teams
- Regional Operations Directors
To introduce learners to the proven methodologies of LEAN & Six Sigma.
Learn how to take a more structured approach to project management that is driven by the needs of the customer and underpinned by robust data.
On completion of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Understand the 5 steps of the Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) methodology and how it can be applied in the hotel sector.
- Use data and statistical process control methods to manage projects in a more structured way to ensure success.
- Identify and evaluate potential Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Use their Lean and Six Sigma toolkit to plan, execute and monitor projects.
- Manage and lead a Kaizen event.
- ave a practical understanding of how these programs can be applied to deliver an effective continuous improvement program to reduce waste and inconsistency in the business.
Members €295 pp
Non Members €350 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information