Thursday 7th April 2022
10am – 1 pm by webinar (3 hours plus Q&A)
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at F & B managers, Chefs, as well as Restaurant managers / supervisors.
What you will learn:-
- Why COVID-19 has turned menu planning upside down.
- How to save money, time, labour, resources through correct menu planning.
- Why menu planning is the most crucial part of your food and beverage operation.
- Why the menu has a domino effect on every area of your business.
- How to use menu planning to minimise food waste.
- How to use menu planning to maximise your current (however scarce) resources.
- The common mistakes in menu planning.
Blathnaid Bergin, MD The Business of Food
(Food & Beverage expert and trainer on Leadership and Management Development Programme)
Members €35 pp
Non Members €50 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information