14th September 2023
Limited to 20 places
How we use the time we have is whats important.
In this webinar we will look at tools to improve the way you spend your time.
We will consider:
1. What is important and how can we ensure that remains top of the ‘to do’ list.
2. How to avoid ‘sleep walking’.
3. How to avoid urgency consistently taking over.
4. How to keep technology use in check.
5. Minding yourself to be the best version of you, avoiding overwhelm and mistakes.
Karen Healy is a Learning & Development Consultant specialising in the Hospitality Industry. With 25 years’ experience in hotel operations, 15 of those in Learning and Development. Karen has an MA (Hons) in Hotel and Catering Management from Dundee University, Scotland and has worked internationally completing her Trainee Management Programme with the Ritz Carlton Hotel Company in the USA.
Places are limited to 20 people.
Book Online, or email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information