Tuesday 22nd March 2022
10am to 12pm – 2 hours (Online)
Who Should Attend
All who wish to discover real insights into how to maximise career potential.
- Controlling your inner dialogue and understanding the role that attitude and mind-set play in either limiting or developing true career potential.
- How to build confidence and self-belief as the engines for success and how to use focus and purpose to develop career potential.
- Victor or victim. Turning failures into learning opportunities, building resilience and the importance of the authentic self.
- The power of positivity and the role of optimism in becoming your best self.
- Dealing with problem areas that inhibit your reaching true potential – work slumps, perfectionism, destination addiction and communication/relationships.
- Identifying the ingredients for maximising career potential and success.
- Insights and understanding into what the essential ingredients for career success are, with insights on how to maximise true career potential.
- Gaining a better understanding about mind-sets, attitudes and behaviours which can either promote or impede career development.
- A greater understanding of how to unlock personal creativity to unleash real potential to enhance performance in the workplace.
- Insights into dealing with failure while building resilience and self-empowerment.
- Understanding the importance of communication and promoting relationships in the workplace.
Michael is the author of two books on leadership and career development- Every Leaders Reality Guide and How to Bring Your Best Self to Work. Michael is the former President of the European Federation of Education Employers (EFEE), the former General Secretary of Education and Training Boards Ireland (ETBI) and the Irish Vocational Education Association (IVEA). Michael has over three decades of senior leadership experience in Ireland and Europe
Members €35 pp
Non Members €50 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at email@example.com or call 086 083 6626 for more information