Date : Thursday 28th April
Duration 10am to 1pm (3 hour workshop – Online)
Who should attend?
HR Managers and Practitioners, General Managers, Senior Managers, Heads of Departments/Supervisors,
Course outline (key topics)
- The role of Performance Management
- Why is Performance Management important – objectives/purpose
- Linking Performance Management and the strategy of the hotel business
- Importance of Motivation in the hotel workplace
- Challenges to monitoring employees using Performance Appraisal as a tool
- Performance Management and Rewards
Course Learning outcomes
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the role of Performance Management.
- Analyse best practice in Performance Management and its impact on motivation and business competitiveness
- Discuss the approaches to performance appraisal and reward that can be adopted and which contribute to organisational effectiveness and competitive advantage.
- Be aware of trend directions in managing performance and rewarding performance.
– Experienced hotel mentor and senior lecturer at Griffith College Dublin and Course Director with the IHF Skillnet HRM Applied Certificate
€65 pp Member
€85 Non Member
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at email@example.com or call 086 083 6626 for more information