Onsite Fire Safety Management in Hotels delivered by Seachange
Date and Delivery:
Tuesday, 5th October 10am to 1pm – 3 hours (Online)
Who should attend?
General Managers/ Environment, Health & Safety Leads/ HOD’s
- Legal Requirements
- Fire Safety Checks/Equipment onsite
- Cause of workplace fires
- Emergency Response Plan Content
- How to conduct a Fire Drill
- Your Emergency Response Team
- Key compliance
- Management upskilling
- Business continuity
- Fire safety equipment maintenance checklist
Dean Carley – Health & Safety Consultant / Trainer
International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety (NEBOSH)
Dean Carley is a Hospitality specialist in H&S Training, Services, Risk Management Solutions and Expert Consultancy. Dean has extensive experience in delivering H&S expertise to the Irish Hotel sector and he is the lead Hotel Account Manager at SeaChange. In conjunction with his significant experience and qualifications, Dean is deeply committed to best-practice safety standards and continuous improvement. A highly skilled and competent H&S expert, Dean works across multiple sectors but specialises in the hospitality arena.
- Certification of Training Course Completion
- Course Presentation in PDF Format
- Practical Checklist Document
Members € 15 pp
Non Members €25 pp
The training webinar link will be forwarded to you when the payment is processed.