Date and duration:
Tuesday 17th Jan 2023, 10am to 12 noon – Cathy Behan (2 Hours) – Sorry, this course is SOLD OUT
Try our 7 Feb 2023 iteration – 10am to 12 noon: View here.
Who should attend:
HoDs and HR / Hotel Managers
- My hotel: review of company policies including dignity & respect policy and the duty of care
- My team: creating a positive culture and embedding wellbeing in the culture
- Work-Life Balance
- Physical Activity
- Work Environment
- What can employers and employees do?
The attendees will gain the following:
- Gain a greater understanding of the importance of having a wellbeing strategy in place.
- Understand what policies are affected and may need to be amended.
- Gain practical tips and tools to implement wellbeing in the hotel, including wellbeing ambassadors, wellbeing calendar activities and other elements.
- Understand what is meant by mental health, both physically and emotionally.
- Be able to promote a positive mental health culture among their colleagues.
The trainer is provided by HR Suite
17th Jan – Cathy Behan (2 Hours)
7th Feb – Norma Fitzgibbon (2 Hours)
IHF Skillnet is offering this as a complimentary course but you need register below: