– The A-Z of Hotel Revenue Management
Click here to download the brochure.
4 Tuesdays: 13th, 20th and 27th February – 5th March 2024
The format is 10am – 1pm (Online)
About the Programme:
A Revenue Management programme aimed at hospitality professionals with an entry level knowledge of Revenue Management, who would like to grow this knowledge and gain a practical understanding of revenue management principles. The programme will also support the
development of employees currently working within reservation and front office roles, providing them with revenue management skills.
What you will learn:
- Revenue Management Concepts and Metrics
- Pricing and Segmentation
- Distribution and Technology
- Choosing a competitive set
- The importance of reputation management
- Monitoring industry trends – current and future
- How effective collaboration between the Revenue, Sales & Marketing functions contribute to commercial success
- How to build and lead an effective and proactive revenue culture within your property
- Tips on remaining agile in an ever changing environment
Deirdre McDonald and Amanda O’Donovan of the Innovate Room
Price €195 pp – for Members
Price €250 pp – for non-Members
This course is limited to 20 people.
For more information, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org