Did you know – 82 percent of Fortune 100 companies use Lean Six Sigma to help improve their business processes
Tuesday 10th and Weds 11th October ( 2 days online)
9.30am to 4.30pm (Online)
Who should attend:
- General Managers
- Senior Hotel Leadership teams
- Regional Operations Directors
To introduce learners to the proven methodologies of LEAN & Six Sigma.
Learn how to take a more structured approach to project management that is driven by the needs of the customer and underpinned by robust data.
On completion of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Understand the 5 steps of the Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) methodology and how it can be applied in the hotel sector.
- Use data and statistical process control methods to manage projects in a more structured way to ensure success.
- Identify and evaluate potential Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Use their Lean and Six Sigma toolkit to plan, execute and monitor projects.
- Manage and lead a Kaizen event.
- ave a practical understanding of how these programs can be applied to deliver an effective continuous improvement program to reduce waste and inconsistency in the business.
Members €295 pp
Non Members €350 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at email@example.com or call 086 083 6626 for more information