This three hour session will be delivered onsite.
Who should attend?
All frontline staff who engage with customers.
- Understand latest customer care developments
- Identifying customers’ expectations
- Estimate the level of customer care here and plans to increase it!!
- Explain Madness – doing the same thing all the time and expecting a different result
- Difference between Service and CUSTOMER Service
- Calculate the “Lifetime Value” of a customer and understand the implications of losing a customer (Golden Rule!)
- Understanding why we lose customers – staff behavior major reason
- Handling Complaints and empowering staff to do “something extra”
- Learning from complaints – “+1” books
- Setting Customer Care Standards – appearance, friendliness, professionalism, greetings
- Importance of word of mouth – must do something different to get guests to talk about you
- Upselling tactics
- A recognisable superior selling and customer culture throughout
- A culture which new employees will easily enter and be part of your ethos
- The golden rule is understood by all “never lose a guest”
- Empower staff to deal with complaints
- Immediate elimination of customer complaints
- Substantial increase in delighted guests
- Leading to increased percentage of returning guests
- Increased sales per staff member
- Increased profits!
- Great reviews
The trainer is Marc Thornton of DTA Marketing is a leading marketing, sales and customer care trainer in the hospitality market.
€360 for delivery onsite in your premises (max 30 staff)
€30 pp if an open programme (sharing with another hotel – min. 12 participants)
For more information or to book, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: email@example.com