Date / Time:
Thursday, 28th Sept – 9:30am to 12:30pm ( by webinar)
The IHF Skillnet ‘X’ (formerly known as Twitter) for Hotels course will help participants to grasp a better understanding of how to use ‘X’ to promote their hotel or business, with topics including best practice tips, improving engagement, the key tools in the platform, and using ‘X’ for advertising. On completion, participants will have developed a better sense of the recent and current changes and strengths and capabilities of ‘X’, and will have learned how to use the platform to maximise the impact of their social media activity, as well as how to reach new audiences.
- Who is using ‘X’ as a platform for communications
- ‘X’s role as a communications platform in the hotel sector
- Best practices for posting, engaging etc
- Recently changed features – what’s been added and removed
- ‘X’ for events, campaigns & media visibility
- Spaces on ‘X’
- Communities on ‘X’ and Verified on ‘X’
- Premium features on ‘X’
- Advertising on ‘X’ platform
Subject Matter Expert:
At Spark Digital, we help businesses of all sizes with their digital marketing or social media marketing needs.
Members €65 pp
Non Members €85 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information