Daytime Virtual Course – 4 Days in duration
Commencing Wednesday 20th March and then 27th March, 3rd and 10th April 2024
- 9.30am – 4.30pm (Breaks included)
Who should Attend
Are you responsible for training the team in your hotel department? The course is designed for both new and experienced trainers involved in carrying out training in their departments and who want to achieve a recognised qualification.
This QQI Level 6 Train the Trainer (Training Delivery and Evaluation) course provides learners with the knowledge, skill and competence to deliver, assess and evaluate a training and development intervention.
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of participants
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of training
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
Displaying excellent communication, organisation & motivation skills, developed over 20 years’ in various management, administrative and training roles in the Higher & Further Education Sector, Pam Skerritt is a highly energetic, motivated & people orientated trainer & facilitator.
Experienced in HR, Training & People Management, Pamela is also a current PhD Student, currently researching the area of “Continual Profession Development of Adult Educators”. This QQI Accredited Programme is delivered in association with NCU Training, an accredited QQI Provider
Price €495 pp ( accredited) – for Members
Price €595 pp ( accredited) – for non-Members
This course is limited to 12 people.
For more information or to book, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org