25th November (9:30am to 12:30pm)
Felicity McCarthy is the founder of Spark Digital, a digital marketing training and consultancy company
Who should attend:
People who have attended introduction course on 12th November – and hoteliers, managers or marketers.
The attendees should be already reasonably familiar with how Tik Tok works, even personally, and should have at least tried to create, or saved into drafts, their potential TikTok videos.
- TikTok content creation best practices
- Understanding key features
- Trending topics
- Editing features e.g. speed, filters, timer, timelapse, effects
- Integrating existing videos & photos
- Frame cuts (e.g. tap, jump, clap)
- Stop Motion
- Video Templates
- Ads manager editing options – Smart Video, Video editor, Smart video Soundtrack .
- Advertising features – targeting, budget management, advertising strategy
Having completed this course, attendees will:
- Understand in a more in-depth way how to use each of the TikTok features
- Become familiar with a range of editing capability also available within TikTok’s ads manager
- Have brainstormed and shared popular trends and content ideas to grow the visibility on TikTok
Members € 50pp
Non Members €70 pp
The training webinar link will be forwarded to you the day BEFORE the webinar when payment is processed.