Who Should Attend:
This is a follow on for all the Chefs who attended the Masterclass held in Carton House, 20th November 2023. But any Executive or Head Chef is welcome to register to attend this Chef Leaders Programme.
To support and equip Chef Leaders with leadership skills and strategies to manage a successful kitchen team.
This monthly Chef Leader Masterclass Programme is to support implementing positive changes in hotel kitchens. These are 90-minute sessions to support Chef Leaders with cutting edge leadership strategies and techniques to develop emotional intelligence skills required for the modern kitchen workplace.
- Six x 90-minute virtual instructor-led learning modules
- A one-on-one coaching session creating a Chef Leadership Development plan
- A Prosperous Kitchen Culture Development Plan
- On-demand, interactive learning platform with cutting edge resources to develop powerful emotional intelligence skills to lead with impact.
Up to 15 participants per mastermind group
At the end of the programme participants will :
- Understand how to be the authentic leader that your team needs in the modern kitchen workplace
- Delegate more effectively and fault free conflict analysis
- Transform team meetings, build a high performing kitchen team and create a talent factory
- Build psychological Safety and a positive kitchen culture to improve retention, productivity and performance
Timing Options and Dates:
Morning (Group 1) sessions are at 10.00am- 11.30am and Afternoon (Group 2) sessions is at 2.00pm – 3.30pm on the following dates:
- Module 1 – Monday 29th January
- Module 2 – Monday 26th February
- Module 3 – Monday 25th March
- Module 4 – Monday 29th April
- Module 5 – Monday 27th May
- Module 6 – Monday 24th June
Hospitality Leadership Consultant specialising in Emotional Intelligence and IHF Skillnet trainer. She is passionate about supporting hospitality leaders in creating positive work environments where people and hotel businesses can thrive. Una has over 20 years’ experience developing leaders and building high performing teams.
To book – please book below ( 2 OPTIONS – MORNING OR AFTERNOON) – this is being fully supported by IHF Skillnet (Complimentary)
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information