Tuesday, 16th October, 10am to 1pm (2.5 hours and Q&A )
Delivery –- Online
Who should attend?
General Managers/ EHS Leads/ HR /
- Definitions in Mental Health
- Employee welfare aspects
- Key elements of a mental health support programme
- Utilising your resources and thinking outside the box
- Management upskilling
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Fostering a proactive and healthy safety culture
Dean Carley – Health & Safety Consultant / Trainer
International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety (NEBOSH)
Dean Carley is a Hospitality specialist in H&S Training, Services, Risk Management Solutions and Expert Consultancy. Dean has extensive experience in delivering H&S expertise to the Irish Hotel sector and he is the lead Hotel Account Manager at SeaChange. In conjunction with his significant experience and qualifications, Dean is deeply committed to best-practice safety standards and continuous improvement. A highly skilled and competent H&S expert, Dean works across multiple sectors but specialises in the hospitality arena.
Non Members €45