Date : Thursday 5th May
Duration: 10am to 1pm (3 hour workshop – Online)
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at F & B managers, Chefs, as well as Restaurant managers / supervisors.
Course outline (key topics)
- The difference between Menu Planning and Menu Design.
- Why it is a bad idea to send the menu to a designer without specific input and instructions from you.
- What to put where on the menu.
- How to upsell high margin items .
- How to use blackboard menus to upsell and increase sales of high margin items.
- Why menu design is not about making a menu pretty.
- The classic mistakes in menu design.
- How to avoid menu design which creates more work for your staff.
- How to use Menu Engineering information to design the menu.
- How to train your staff to ‘sell’ the menu.
- Make changes to your own menu design during the workshop.
€35 pp – Member
€50 pp – Non Member
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information