Dealing with Customer Complaints so Guests Return
This three hour session will be delivered online.
Who should attend?
All frontline staff who engage with customers.
Are you unsure how to deal with complaining guests?
Do you have a complaints policy that everyone follows?
Are your reviews damaging your reputation?
Would you like to develop a “Complaints Strategy” that ensures the guests return?
- Is the guest always right?
- How to rate a complaint and what to do about it
- Empowering staff – what should we allow them do ?
- What to record so we can improve
- Dealing with negative reviews
- How to deal with difficult customers
- How to empower staff to deal with complaints
- Immediate elimination of customer complaints
- The golden rule is “never lose a guest”.
Marc Thornton, MD of DTA Marketing has delivered hospitality training for 25 years to leading hotels in Ireland and in international markets. His book “Winning Lifetime Customers” deals with delighting and retaining guests. Marc was recognised by the Business All – Stars Foundation as a Thought Leader in Customer Culture.
Price: €35 pp