Dates / Duration:
3 x half-days, online via Zoom – 14th, 15th, 16th March (9:30am to 12:30pm)
Download the course brochure HERE.
The Masterclass in Content Marketing offers insight into how to create engaging and successful content for interacting with your audience. The foundation of a strong content marketing strategy is understanding your audience and how they buy. Our Masterclass will help you gain an understanding of buyer behaviour and the buyer journey, and learn how to strategically utilise digital channels for your market.
You will discover how effective storytelling can lead to profitable results and learn how to utilise your existing digital marketing tools to create, promote and measure your content.
Who should attend:
People who are involved in the online marketing of their hotel / guesthouse – hoteliers, managers or marketers.
- What is content?
- Changing buyer behaviour
- An intro to the inbound marketing methodology
- Effective goals for organisational success & using a goal setting template
- Buyer persona development & buyer’s journey development
- Finding your brand’s voice; tonality, consistency, and your buyer persona
- Storytelling tools & best practice
- Content promotion: SEO & blogging, social media, email marketing
- Creating an editorial calendar and planning promotion
- Conversion Path Elements – forms, landing pages & best practice
- Content mapping & content generation tips (keywords, repurposing, curating etc.)
- Sales alignment; what to measure and how / closing the loop
Felicity McCarthy is the founder of Spark Digital, a digital marketing training and consultancy company.
Contact Dervla O’Neill on email@example.com, or Phone (086) 083 6626