“Impress customers, capture their attention & handle telephone sales enquiries with confidence”
The aim of this webinar is to help frontline staff gain the confidence and know-how to identify sales opportunities on the telephone whilst creating great first impressions. Delegates will learn the key steps needed to build confidence with customers, lead a conversation, manage expectations and influence the customer for a positive outcome.
Date: Tuesday 28th February 2023
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm, and 1.30pm to 4.30pm. By webinar.
Who should attend:
A practical and interactive morning, this webinar is designed for all staff who answer the telephone within the hotel and/or guesthouse by handling any incoming customer sales enquiries and other sales related queries.
Objectives – what you will learn:
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
Get the best out of every sales enquiry and create a great impression
Speak with confidence to build trust with customers
Take the lead in the conversation and get the person talking
Get customers on side through active listening
Use skilful questioning to qualify leads and unravel the customers’ needs
Paint pictures with words and deliver great propositions
Pre-empt customer objections, handle them with confidence and ask for the order
Wrap up each call to a natural close whilst creating a great customer experience
Content- what is covered:
- Handle sales enquires with confidence and maximise opportunities
- Positive mindsets for creating great first impressions and making the connection
- The power of your voice to influence customers – it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it
- Use clever questioning skills to qualify enquiries and lead a conversation
- Learn to really listen to customers to unravel their needs and answer their questions
- Handle objections gracefully and avoid overselling
- Guide customer to the right recommendation
- Generate happier customers as each call is completed.
This highly interactive masterclass webinar will be held on zoom and will run from 9.30am to 12.30pm, and 1.30pm to 4.30pm. By webinar. with a short break in between. All delegates will need to have their cameras and audio switched on for the full duration of the course.
Trainer profile: Karen Somerville
Karen Sommerville is the owner of Call Focus, specialists in “effective customer communications”, helping companies develop greater customer relations & increase sales by focusing on how engage with their customers.
Non Members €100pp
For more information, contact Dervla O’Neill by email: firstname.lastname@example.org