Wednesday, 9th March 2022
10am – 1 pm by webinar (3 hours plus Q&A)
Who should attend:
This Masterclass is for frontline hospitality staff – receptionists, restaurant and bar staff, F&B, spa and duty managers.
Are you unsure how to deal with complaining guests?
Do you have a complaints policy that everyone follows?
Are your reviews damaging your reputation?
Would you like to develop a “Complaints Strategy” that ensures the guests return?
We will explore topics like
– Is the guest always right?
– How to rate a complaint and what to do about it
– Empowering staff – what should we allow them do?
– What to record so we can improve
– Dealing with negative reviews
You will learn:
- How to deal with difficult customers
- How to empower staff to deal with complaints
- Immediate elimination of customer complaints
Marc Thornton, DTA Marketing
(Expert in Revenue Management and trainers on the Leadership and Management Development Programme)
Members €35 pp
Non Members €50 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information