Weds 1st December (9:30am to 12:30pm)
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in developing and optimising a website for their hotel, or those who would like to be able to have an informed conversation with their website developers.
- Domain Names
- Roles in the Domain Name Registration Process: Registry, Registrar & Registrant
- Web Hosting Solutions
- HTTPS, SSL & TLS
- Site Security
- Content Management Systems
- Understanding Web Servers and Where You Fit In
- User Experience: The Journey, Usability & Accessibility
- Designing: Wireframes & Virtual Design
- Developing: Design & Content
- Website Launch & Addressing Feedback
The course will use industry-relevant examples and case studies throughout, such as sample hotel websites.
Having completed this course, attendees will:
- Understand how to create an informed website brief and understand the process behind planning, designing, developing and launching an effective website.
Noel Manning has been working consistently as a full-time ICT Trainer for 20 years
Members € 50 pp
Non Members €70 pp
The training webinar link will be forwarded to you the day BEFORE the webinar when payment is processed.