Date / Time:
Tuesday, 10th October – 9:30am to 12:30pm ( by webinar)
This half-day course on LinkedIn for Hospitality for IHF Skillnet will help participants to gain a better understanding of how to use LinkedIn effectively for their hotel, to grow their profile and leverage the power of the platform. Participants will learn how to use the business page feature of LinkedIn, how to publish content for increased visibility, best practice tips and techniques, and how to use LinkedIn for attracting talent.
- LinkedIn personal profile
- Best practices, key areas of opportunity
- LinkedIn business page
- Maximise and grow the business page
- Leverage the power of the networks of team members in the hotel/business
- Publishing content for maximum visibility
- Tone, topics, content for LinkedIn
- The role of LinkedIn for attracting talent
- Paid options on LinkedIn – premium, advertising and more
Subject Matter Expert:
At Spark Digital, we help businesses of all sizes with their digital marketing or social media marketing needs.
Members €65 pp
Non Members €85 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information