Who should attend?
General Managers/ Environment, Health & Safety Leads/ HOD’s
- Challenges in Hospitality for Safety Culture
- The two types of risks
- How to assess your Safety Culture
- Planning your Health & Safety Strategy for success
- Management upskilling
- Support Health & Safety high performance
- Fostering a proactive and healthy safety culture
Dean Carley – Health & Safety Consultant / Trainer
International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety (NEBOSH)
Dean Carley is a Hospitality specialist in H&S Training, Services, Risk Management Solutions and Expert Consultancy. Dean has extensive experience in delivering H&S expertise to the Irish Hotel sector and he is the lead Hotel Account Manager at SeaChange. In conjunction with his significant experience and qualifications, Dean is deeply committed to best-practice safety standards and continuous improvement. A highly skilled and competent H&S expert, Dean works across multiple sectors but specialises in the hospitality arena.
- Certification of Training Course Completion
- Course Presentation in PDF Format
- Practical Checklist Document
Members € 15 pp
Non Members €25 pp
The training webinar link will be forwarded the day before the webinar and when the payment is processed.