Leadership Module : Demystify Hotel Financial Management– Weds 3 Nov, 9.30am – 1.00pm
“Practical understanding of costs and accounting information!”
Who Should Attend?
Managers (not working in accounts), HOD, and anyone who needs to understand accounting terminology and how costs impact hotel profits
Why do it
– be more familiar with the costs and margins
– understand how to manage costs
– get an insight into accounting methods and terminology
– Understanding your accounts
– Labour Costs – Wages %’s and the true cost of your staff
– Costs / margins and Pricing
– Breakeven analysis
– Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) – Margins, % of turnover, etc.
– Improving the profitability of the business
– Practical cost reduction strategies
– Management reporting
– Practical cost and cash flow techniques
– Greater understanding of the accounts of your property
John Carolan is MD of Solve Accounting and Outsource Solutions. John has many clients in the hospitality sector and is familiar with the different accounting packages and payroll systems. John was previously accountant with the Campbell Bewleys Group .
€35pp for Members
€50pp for non-Members