Menu design is not about making the menu pretty – it’s about selling high margin items
Teaser – Find out why you should not put the price in the right column of a menu!
Who should attend?
Executive or head chefs, F & B managers, Restaurant supervisors, Marketing Executives
Why do it
– learn how to plan and design menus
– understand how to maximise margins and learn how Management of Waste will increase these
– learn how to analyse and review FOH operating systems
- Key difference between Menu Planning and Menu Design
- Psychology of great Menu Design
- Influencing your guests to buy high margin items
- Product placement for increased profits
- Covid 19 has turned Menu Planning on its head
– Menu planning to maximise current resources
– Menu design to drive high margin sales
– Front of House Operating Systems review
Blaithnaid Bergin has run her own restaurant advisory business for nearly 30 years. She helps owners to improve and streamline their businesses without the need to cut prices. She provides straight talking advice to help owners be resourceful, resilient and relaxed!