Hotel Design trends in the 2020s that are magnetic!
Date / Time:
Wednesday, 22nd March ( by webinar 10am to 1pm )
You will learn and have the tools to know how to ask and direct people to provide you with the best lighting for your needs. The course is easy to understand and provides you with a simple understanding of how to use lighting in your hotel.
- How can I use the lighting I already have to create the best results?
- Make small changes with the biggest results, using accent & functional lighting.
- Change the atmosphere of any room with lighting, day or night.
- When do I use warm or cool lighting?
- Are all LED lights the same?
- What is CRI? Does it really matter?
- Wireless dimmable lighting can I use it with my existing lighting?
- What is the best downlighting for my needs
Garry Cohn – Interior & Architectural Design
A leading figure in the creative industry, New Yorker Garry’s 30 year career has spanned many disciplines and continents. His style has been described as the “haute couture” of the interior design world and one that exhibits an intelligent use of style, form and function. His natural talent and discerning eye for detail not only helps to distinguish him as an individual, but also differentiates his clients from the competition. His diverse experience and innate intuition bring an informed and unique creative flair to all projects.
Members €65 pp
Non Members €85 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information