Safely Onboarding new Staff in Hotels delivered by Seachange
Date and Delivery
Tuesday, 28th September 10am to 1pm – 3 hours (Online)
Who should attend?
General Managers/ Environment, Health & Safety Leads/ HOD’s
- The HR and onboarding process
- Safety induction and systems
- Department-specific safety aspects to consider
- Dealing with high numbers of new hires
- Key compliance
- Management upskilling
- Safely onboarding staff checklist
Brendan Keane – Health & Safety Consultant / Trainer
Brendan Keane has over 10 years’ practical Health and Safety experience including as H&S Manager for the Arnotts Department Store Group where he was responsible for delivering H&S training to staff at all levels of the organisation. In addition to his Retail experience, Brendan has also worked extensively within the Hospitality Sector delivering quality SeaChange solutions to tackle Health and Safety issues and support safety compliance, staff training and risk management best practice.
- Certification of Training Course Completion
- Course Presentation in PDF Format
- Practical Checklist Document
Members € 15 pp
Non Members €25 pp
The training webinar link will be forwarded to you when the payment is processed.