For the first time in history, five generations are working side by side. Each defined generation has different expectations, communication styles, and perspectives and many managers struggle to ensure that this multi-generational workplace feels happy and productive.
This half-day live online course will focus on the newest generation, Gen Z. These are the workers currently aged between 16 and 26. We will explore practical ways to support this cohort to thrive in their roles.
Thursday 2nd March 2023, 9.30 to 1pm by webinar (with 20 min break)
Who should attend:
GM, Duty Managers, HR, HoD’s, Supervisors
- At the end of this programme, Senior Managers will be able to:
- Describe the profiles of the five main workforce generations
- Identify key workplace characteristics of Generation Z and explain how these characteristics might have emerged
- Adopt a leadership style to suit a Gen Z workforce
- Better access to generational strengths across its workforce
Trainer and Business Developer
MONERE Development Services
Members €35 pp
Non Members €50 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at email@example.com or call 086 083 6626 for more information