“Impress customers, capture their attention & handle telephone sales enquiries with confidence”
Tuesday 28th February 2023
9.30am – 12.30pm and again from 1.30pm to 4.30pm by webinar, with a short break in between each session
Who should attend:
A practical and highly interactive one-day workshop, the course is designed for all staff who answer the telephone within the hotel and/or guesthouse and handle incoming customer sales enquiries and other sales related queries.
The aim of this very interactive workshop is to help staff gain a greater understanding to identify real opportunities on the telephone whilst learning the skills to create a great first impressions each time. Delegates will learn to enhance their communication skills so that they can build confidence with customers and make a connection. Staff will learn to lead conversations and unravel the customer’s needs using active listening and clever questioning skills. As a result, staff will learn to manage the customers’ expectations and influence them by either handling the call or guiding them to the right person; thereby helping the company to increase sales whilst building valuable customer relations.
The training takes the form of a one-day workshop, with group discussions, exercises, case studies and feedback based on individual/group needs. Each learner receives a workshop manual. Please note: The difference between this one-day workshop and the half-day masterclass is that we can spend more time going into details of the sale, whilst allowing more time for interactive activities and exercises.
Training will be held on zoom and will run from 9.30am – 12.30pm and again from 1.30pm to 4.30pm with a short break in between each session. All delegates will need to have their cameras and audio switched on for the full duration of the course.
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Overcome reluctance & build confidence when handling incoming sales enquiries
- Get the best out of each new call and generate new business
- Open up sales enquiries and get the person talking
- Portray a professional image & build trust with customers
- Embrace the power of voice to instil confidence & influence customers
- Have the right attitude and learn to really listen to customers
- Be assertive and know when to pass the call or lead the conversation
- Ask the right questions to qualify sales and get customer feedback
- Be able to pre-empt customers’ expectations and needs
- Handle all sales enquires with confidence
- Maximise every incoming enquiry and create new sales opportunities
- The importance of a positive attitude to create great first impressions
- Use clever questioning skills to qualify leads and get the customer talking
- Learn to really listen to customers and unravel their needs
- Know when to take control of the call or pass the enquiry to others
- Lead the conversation, ask the right questions and make a connection
- The power of your voice to influence customers – it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it
- Guide the customer through the sales cycle to generate the appointment/ sale
- Match the customer’s needs with your product or service offering
- Deliver the perfect pitch to grab the customers attention
- Talk the customer’s language & present relevant benefits to build interest
- Handle objections, qualify the price and deal with rejection
- Avoid overselling, recognise verbal buying signals and ask for the order
Members €70 pp
Non Members €100 pp
Book online below.
For more information, email Dervla O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 083 6626 for more information