12 half days, starting Weds 15th February 2023
Who should attend?
Aimed at Sales and Marketing, Digital Marketing and anyone who needs to enhance their digital skills with current techniques and tools.
- Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Developing an Effective Website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Creating a High-Impact Content Marketing Strategy
- Google Ads & Search Engine Marketing
- Conversion and Revenue Generation
- Email Marketing & Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing Plan,
- Creating Live Action Marketing Videos
- Creating an Integrated Digital Marketing Plan
To obtain the QQI Digital Marketing Level 5 Minor Award (5N1364), you are required to complete a collection of work (5 practical assignments) during the course.
Irish Times Training (ITT) has been in the professional development and education business for over 40 years.
ITT have worked with the IHF since 2014 and have delivered the Digital Marketing Diploma to over 270 participants over that 7-year period. The Diploma is tailored and adapted to suit the needs of the hotel industry and all of our experienced trainers incorporate relevant case studies and examples to ensure the content is tightly aligned with the needs of the hotel sector.
IHF Member €475 pp
Non IHF Member €595 pp
(Maximum 20 places)
For more information or to book, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: email@example.com