Wednesday, 10th November 2021
Delivery By webinar 10am to 1pm
Trainer Greg Manahan – Learn from the perspective of a television cameraman with experience as a director of large multi camera, multi external video source events.
Who should attend?
Managers, Sales and Marketing and anyone presenting in from of camera live or prerecord.
- Get the basics right for all areas of video from zoom to social media
- Introduction to moving pictures
- What attracts the eye
- Aspect ratios
- Rule of thirds
- Leading lines
- Lighting the right side
- The eye of the viewer
- Editing basics
- Make your video more professional
- Boost your brand values through better production values
- Get into good habits to create great communication
- Learn skills to boost your confidence in live or recorded presentation
Greg Manahan is well known in the tourism and hotel sector and is a former director of Avcom one of the largest professional audio visual production companies in Ireland. He is a DIT Marketing graduate with additional training in film production, photography and video editing. Today Greg is an accomplished Director of Photography working in cinema and television where is work can be seen on CNN, WSJ Digital, BBC, Channel 5, RTE and TG4.
Non Members: €75