Advanced English for Hotels (Level 3) – limited to 8 pax
What previous participant think?
“I am really enjoying my English classes. Steve Paget is a very good teacher who explains sentences and words very well. I am much more confident now and will recommend this course to everyone!” Aneta Smigielska, Arthaus House, Dublin
“I feel more confident in conversations with my team and our customers now.” Piyawun O’Leary, Dooleys Hotel
Wednesday 5th October 2pm to 4pm , and every Wednesday afternoon x 10 weeks ( ends Wednesday 14th December)
– All Online
For those who can speak fluently without much obvious searching for expressions, present clear, detailed descriptions of complex subjects and understand a variety of speakers in both formal and informal contexts.
What you will learn?
· Further develop trainees’ abilities to communicate in a polite and professional manner via email and in person
· Introduce trainees to language to help them effectively deal with complaints
· Provide trainees with the language and tools to delegate tasks in a respectful yet assertive manner
· Develop the trainees language to be able to actively participate in and lead team meetings
· Develop the trainees English competence for dealing with sensitive issues
· Further develop the trainees confidence in using English so that they feel that they can move into or improve their performance in a supervisory/managerial role
· Provide the trainees with the language to politely make recommendations
· Introduce important events and celebrations in Irish culture
All talk Training are specialists in English training focused on hotel terminology and language.
Price €280 pp – for Members
Price €325 pp – for non-Members
This course is limited to 8 people.
To book online – NOTE: all participants must take a quick oral test before level is confirmed.
For more information, call Dervla O’Neill on (086) 083 6626, or email: email@example.com