Tuesday, 25th October 2022
9.30am – 5pm, online delivery.
Adobe Photoshop CC is a leading graphic creation application, popular among graphic designers, illustrators, and photographers. Photoshop’s numerous features work together to provide a comprehensive toolset for you, the design professional. This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communications with Adobe Photoshop CC certification. To ensure a student’s success in this course, students should have a basic comfort level with digital photography. For example, you have used a digital camera and have downloaded images to your computer or other storage device.
This course will prepare students to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, students will:
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presents to create raster images
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks
Have taken the Adobe Photoshop Part 1 – Beginner Course.
With centres across 6 continents, New Horizons is truly a Global leader in the provision of Information Technology and Business Process training. We have worked with Skillnets in Ireland over the last 12 years. We offer the Irish Hotels Federation Skillnet an unparalleled combination of our innovative, award-winning learning methods, which have revolutionised the way students learn, retain and apply new knowledge.
Members: €80 pp
Non-Members: €100 pp
Min 8 persons and Max 12.